- "If Our Freedom is Criminal, We Must Change the Laws"
- "An Open Letter to Our Sister, CeCe McDonald"
- "#BlackPowerIsForBlackMen: Letters from Brothers Writing to Live"
- "I Really Want to Be Well: Healing Trauma is Central to My Feminist Practice"
- "A Statement on the Reclamation of All Black Life: For Trayvon, Marissa, & Jordan"
- “Dispatch from the 'Very House of Difference': Anti-Black Racism and the Expansion of Sexual Citizenship – OR – We Need to Do So Much Better at Loving Each Other”
- “Open Letter to Rachel Jeantal”
- "Letter to My Younger Self"
- "Catching the Incurable Contagion: Black Los Angeles' Disco Queers"
- "A Feminist Approach to Good Loving in 5 Steps"
- "A Letter of Love to Brittney Griner and Jason Collins"